If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zuul Arcade First!

So. It is late, and I am tired, and I have to get up in the morning. However, I'm not asleep yet because I would like to put this up here now that it's finally properly rendered and all that. Please enjoy our first video, by way of apology for the lack of updates.



More to come later, and as we make them, the videos will have more of a point to them. Tomorrow I will be posting about life, school, Shining Force, and the search for Jeff Benson.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Teague, great editing! I see the webcam will be our worst and greatest idea ever...-Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was surprisingly difficult getting this under 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete