If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Friday, January 1, 2010

The plunge!

Last week I began Chrono Trigger again. At this point I'm probably about 15 hours in. I've already completed the Masamune and have met all the main characters. I forgot how much I love this game. The music, the forced grinding, the forgetting where I left off and wandering through the different time periods until I find the right story line. The beginning took forever as I was determined to complete each of the three games at the fair. Each game took points and points had to be obtained at the fair. This meant I spent at least an hour fighting a robot and effectively becoming super powered in the beginning of the game in order to successfully finish the games. @_@;; Over...kill... Also gained enough points that I could trade in for gold to get the best sword available at the time. The 4000 gold silver sword. Woo!

And now a haiku for all those poetry loving folks out there.

The real time hero
Chrono wanders the deep past
With friends close at hand

Take that, newbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment