If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Despite the Lateness of the Hour...

So I've just finished my first painting assignment, and am nearly through with cleaning up all of my materials, (thank god soap gets oil paint off hands and sinks) and I was checking my various internets. All I can say is that I wish I had found these before I found those yearbook things from that other post I made. You know the one.







I'm sorry, I just thought these were funny. It's really pretty late, so I don't feel like watching something, but I feel like doing SOMETHING before sleep, so I've decided to play through one fight in Shining Force before I throw on my audio book and sleep. Might as well be productive if I'm awake, right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment