If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Time to Give In!

Well, the votes came in here and there (from where, I still don't know), and people talked me into it in person. I have restarted Shining Force. My having waited angrily for this long has actually made it less annoying to jump back in. I'm nearly at the end of Chapter One, after playing a little bit this morning. I got the Monk a little earlier this time around, which has been handy. Sadly, on my way out of my starting town, I lost towards the end of a big fight that had been going quite well until a bunch of the baddies got their turns all in a row and managed to gang up on my main character.

So, being annoyed about that, I took a break for a while, because frankly, Shining Force and I need to take a little time to rebuild our relationship.

Random point of interest; I spent several minutes this morning staring at my old Turbo GraphX 16 and thinking, "I could just take you downstairs, hook you up, and rock some Blazing Lazers...

That's really it, for now, just wanted to mention that in fact I have restarted my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment