If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some Progress!

So I was playing Shining Force a bit today while hanging out with my new roommates at school, and I made a bit of good progress. I'm not a ton further, but I'm roughly where I was before my unfortunate restart. I've found a fight which seems to be productive enough that I'm grinding it for a while. I'm thinking that I want to do this fight until I can just about get everyone promoted who I want to promote. Then maybe keep going a little bit to re-level those characters a little before I move on.

I'm still debating my plan a little, but level 10 is only a few away, so I'll be doing promotions pretty soon either way. My two knights and all of my casters are the ones I should focus on a little bit right now, which, thanks to the first useful weapon salesman I've met yet, should be a lot easier than before. Normal attacks managed to yield as much of a punch as some of my weaker fighting characters, which means that they should be able to do some damage of their own, as long as I'm careful.

Just thought I should do an update. My first one from school! Game on, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment