If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The oh so famous opera

Sean here. It's been forever since my last post, so I figured I'd post a quick update. I just completed the famous "opera house scene" in FF6 in the world of balance. SO GOOD. It just reminds me of how much this game rocks.

However, I have been fairly busy and have been procrastinating on playing the game. This is one such reason that we created the Zuul arcade, to help curb these issues and FINISH these damn games! The good part about this blog is now it feels like an obligation to complete ff6 rather than a casual "do what I want" playthrough.

Not much more than that to update. I'm sure we'll post more silly video's and zany blogs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment