If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shit.

So... It's probably for the best that I'm not playing my game on a Genesis right now. The Genesis has controllers, not a keyboard. I could throw a controller. Hard. And probably break stuff in the process. And if this was happening on a Genesis, I would probably do that.

I can't play right now. Not just because I'm pissed off, but because I literally CAN'T. I just got through a big long fight that took me like 4 tries, so I was really happy about that. So I headed up to the town I was supposed to go to, and what do I find?

Nothing.

A black screen. Nothing happens when I enter the town. The screen fades to black like it should, and then... nothing. It stays black. Music keeps playing, and nothing else works. I tried playing on a different emulator, and the same thing happened. I tried replacing the rom, and apparently it's different enough from the original one that it doesn't have my save file.

WOW am I pissed at this game right now. If I were to not finish this game and try something else, I wouldn't even feel like I gave up so much as the game screwed me into it. What the FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment