If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A challenger appears

Hello all you three viewers out there. A new blogger is joining the ranks and the challenge that is Zuul Arcade.

When Teague told me about this idea I was excited for him and the group. Then, after a little while, I realized I still had not finished some of my favorite old video games. Now, I should let you all know that oretty much all of my favorite video games are old. I grew up with an Atari, an NES, and an Apple II at my disposal. I adore old school games and have tried to instill this love in my gaming comrades. I think this blog and what it stands for is a great outlet for doing exactly that!

So, what game will I be playing? My all time favorite- Chrono Trigger. Years ago I got very far, but never finished! I recently acquired a copy for the DS and will be playing it through on that, mostly for portability.

I'll hopefully have an interesting update soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara welcome aboard! Good luck, and chrono trigger is the shit! - Sean

    ReplyDelete