If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Friday, December 18, 2009

In the First Days...

I am making this a separate post, because I wanted the first to be an explanation. Or a reminder to us, anyway, because we're only able to remember so many things at a time.

Our first project here comes from the idea which spawned the whole silly thing. We will be starting and finishing some RPGs that have too long been left unfinished. For this challenge, we have (so far, anyway):

Teague (me): Shining Force - Sega Genesis

Laughing Mike: Eternal Sonata - X-Box 360 (Newer game, but he bought it like a year ago.)

Brendan: Final Fantasy VI - SNES

Sean: Final Fantasy VI - Also SNES

Big Mike: Final Fantasy VI - Still SNES

Seriously, none of them have finished Final Fantasy VI. Neither have I, though. But I'm playing the other one anyway, this time. Laughing Mike has already begun his plunge into Eternal Sonata.

No comments:

Post a Comment