If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Friday, February 19, 2010

What. The. Hell.

Ok. So I got rather stuck in Eternal Sonata. So stuck that I broke one of my tenets when it comes to playing a game the first time: I found a guide. The guide answered my query quite well. So I went back to where I needed to go to get it done. Only, the thing I needed to find wasn't there. So I went to the guy I needed to give it to, to see if I had it, but simply couldn't find it.

Turns out I have the item equipped, and you can't turn it in if it's equipped. There is also, however, seemingly no way to remove an equipped item without having something to replace it with. I don't have anything to replace it with. Judging by the guide, I'm almost at the end of the game. But because of this I can't actually progress any further. What. The. Hell.

2 comments:

  1. isn't there usually places to buy stuff? even if its inferior equipment, couldn't you buy it and replace it? Keep in mind, i've never played this game, so this question is a shot in the dark.

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So during my late night internet adventures, I decided to query your problem and see if I could come up with anything. Finding the spellbook seems to be a universal problem for many people, however all forums stop at just finding the book, no one gets into unequipping the damn thing. (many people find the empty chest just to have the thing equipped to one of their characters) Having no concept about how the games inventory system works, I have no further suggestions I can give you.
    This game fails. - Sean

    ReplyDelete