If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Challenger Appears(?)

J-ko here. So someone was foolish enough to offer me an invite to Zuul Arcade. YOU FOOLS!!! Bwa-ha-ha...ha-ha...etc.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I suppose I need a game to "go back and finish". Since it is (A) stupid late and (B) I can't think of one off-hand, I have consulted the "Official Big List O' Gaems" (no typos there, I swear that's what it's called) I have at my disposal and have come up with two possible titles.

TITLE 1: Shinobi. I love the hell out of the original Shinobi, and have the arcade version available to me via Xbox360.

TITLE 2: Disaster Report. A PS2 title. It's a survival game. Not survival-horror...just survival. I played through it for a bit and kinda lost track. I could drag my PS2 back out and try to replay that.

So unless I have violated some of the rules somewhere, I'm gonna set in on Shinobi at some point tomorrow. If not, then those rules were asking for it anyway...and they loved every violation they recieved, the dirty little wh-...




...I could just backspace all that, but you know what? I'm gonna hit this button down here that says 'Publish Post'. *click*

4 comments:

  1. o NOooooooooooooooooooooooo... welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, neither one is an RPG, but if there are none of those you feel like going back to, my vote is definitely on Shinobi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never was big into the whole RPG thing, so these are my options. I also remembered that I never completed Hitman 2 on Professional Difficulty. That might be next/at the same time as Shinobi.

    ReplyDelete