If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We Kinda Suck

So, let's be honest with ourselves, this isn't going so well. The last post that was actually about a game someone was playing for the project was a while ago, and it was when Eternal Sonata decided to be SUCH a dick, that even Mike said to hell with it.

Since going to school, I have hardly touched Shining Force, and I hate that. So since I'm on spring break, and staying with the lovely Sara for the duration, and I have very little homework to do, I will be trying to get back on the wagon, and hopefully it will help you guys get back on with me.

I might be going to bed in a few minutes though, and won't have quite the time to make a full post right this second, but I did want to share this tidbit, because it's true, and important.



Of fucking course it does. Giant bats are assholes.

And I just thought of a game haiku:

Stupid giant bats.
They all go for your main guy,
And then they evade.

With that, I bid you all happy gaming and a good night, and let's try to get ourselves back on track!

2 comments:

  1. You actually should have seen me playing last night. I was swearing my brains out at the bats while I was with Sara at her EGS meeting because after putting like three of my important people to sleep, which in effect trapped the rest of my team on the wrong side of the bridge, there was only one left who evade like five different attacks in a row. SUCH BULLSHIT. I seriously hate those little fuckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you have to fight "Marionette". He'll make you want to cut yourself and read Montesquieu for pleasure because you'll hate yourself just that much. And after that, you might as well boil the shit out of some baby oil and pour it on your cock, because that will feel better than trying to finish that fight - Sean

    ReplyDelete