If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Betrayal at Themasa (spoiler alert on ff6!)

Sean here. So Teague brought up a great point that we kinda need to bring this around and get back on track. So I've also hopped back on the band wagon and have continued my adventures in the world of FF 6.

So last night, General Leo attempted to negotiate peace with some esper's at the town of Themasa, and then that DOUCHE BAG Kefka showed up and practically killed EVERYONE. First he knocked everyone out and began turning espers into magicite for his nefarious purposes, and then Leo got up and tried to stop him. Now, Leo is a total BADASS. After thinking he's put some hurt on Kefka, the little fuck sneaks up behind Leo, knocks him over, and STABS HIM TO DEATH. Fucking Kefka, I hate him so damn much. I'm actually looking forward to completing the game so I can give him some payback that's been put off for way to long.

After surviving that little debacle, I then returned to my airship and ran some errands and ascended to the now floating continent. (As Kefka and the Emperor found some statues of DOOM, through a sealed gate in the esper world)

Question: why are floating islands such a common theme in JRPG's? (Lufia and the fortress of doom also featured a "floating fortress"). I'm guessing there is something ominous about a floating peace of real estate.

"General Leo"
"Honorable warrior"
"Killed with dishonor"

More episodic content to follow - Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment