If this is your first time to the site:

Read an explanation of what the hell is going on here.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Short Shining Force Post

So I've started up Shining Force a couple of times over the last few days, but I keep noticing that I don't actually have enough time to play much when I do. But I had some time today, and so I played for a little while.



It was weird seeing that weird little girl again. Familiar, but distant, you know? But what's weird is that shortly after I started playing, I realized something: I have no idea what I'm doing in this game right now, story-wise.

Luckily, I was reminded quickly enough.



This fight was pretty standard, honestly, and I'm surprised at how easy most of it was. I was sort of excited to fight Elliot, because I remember him seeming like a pretty cool bad guy.



But I would like to know why he had artillery. At least it's not a giant laser eye thing though, right? By the way, when I got to Elliot himself, he had a good 60 HP and a healer standing right next to him. Also, he's pretty scary looking.



Like much scarier than the sprite and portrait would have me believe. Also, he hits like a truck, so I'll need to be really careful. The one attack he pulled off before I egressed out of there almost dropped my MC. I plan to grind the fight a little because with a number of my characters, I'm either very close to promotion, or I just did it.

Oh, also I got yet another centaur knight thing in the group. So, there's that, then. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment